TERMS OF SERVICE
Mauritius Telecom (“MT”, “we”, “our”) proudly presents to you (“user”, “yourself”, “your”, “participant”) its website and mobile application my.t Euromania (“my.t Euromania App” or “App”), subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). The My.t Euromania App is a prediction competition for the UEFA Euro event which will take place from the 11 June to 11 July 2021. The Terms will apply for the duration of the UEFA Euro commencing with fixtures on the 11 June 2021.
- By accessing, downloading, installing, registering, participating or using the my.t Euromania App, you agree to be bound by the Terms, which you acknowledge to have read and understood.
- By registering to this competition via the App, you agree that MT may use the details you give us to contact you in case you are one of the lucky winners.
- MT reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend these Terms. You must review these Terms on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any changes.
- You agree that posting of new or any modification brought to the Terms shall constitute adequate and constructive notice to you.
- MT pays careful attention to the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly those not yet of legal age. For this reason, parents/guardians who wish to allow their children access to the My.t Euromania App must review and accept these Terms and assist such children with the setting up of any relevant accounts, as well as supervise their access to the App. By allowing your child access to the My.t Euromania App, you agree to be bound by these Terms, and acknowledge that he or she will be able to access all of the Euromania App including but not limited to information, data, text, software, music, sound and graphics. You shall remain responsible and liable for all acts of your child.
- You are required to register on the website or mobile App.
- Instructions for registration:
- Register yourself with a username and a valid email address.
- You will be required to provide your mobile phone number.
- A password will be sent to your email address. You must check your Junk/Spam folder if you cannot find it in your inbox.
- If you have lost your password, you can generate a new one.
- Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed.
- If MT has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same individual, all such accounts shall be closed and all registration by such a participant and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the competition or receiving any prizes.
- Participants are required to register in their own name and any participant found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- Predicting the matches
- The bonus questions
- The scoring
Predict the end score of all the matches in the tournament. You have until 15 minutes before the start of a match to add or change your prediction. The server time is used which will be the local Mauritius Time.
As you may have noticed the matches in the next stages are not yet filled at the beginning of the tournament. Once the teams are through to the next round, they will be added. These games can also be changed until 1 minute before the kick off time.
You can earn extra points during the tournament with the bonus questions. These questions must be answered before a given date and time. Each questions shows the points you can earn.
In the group phase the scores at the end of the game are used for the calculation of the scores. For final rounds the score at the end of the game including extra time is used. Goals in a penalty shoot-out are not taken into consideration.
You get points for correctly predicting the results:
- Toto Score: Predicting the correct winner of the match or prediction of a draw regardless of the actual number of goals scored. For a correct result, you get 2
- Full score: This is the point you get for correctly guessing the score. This replaces the toto score + goal difference bonus.
- Goal difference bonus: If you predict the correct winner and correct difference in goals but not the exact score, you get the goal difference bonus (in addition to the toto score) (e.g. you predicted 3-1 or 4-2 and result is 2-0).
|goal difference bonus||1|
|bonus question||may be different for every question|
If you want to view the ranking, then go to the ranking page and pick the correct league. If you’re logged in, then the league for which you subscribed, is automatically picked.
Where multiple players have the exact same amount of points, then the following sorting rules are applied on the ranking (most important one at the top):
- amount of full scores;
- amount of toto scores;
- amount of correct bonus questions.
In the event where the above result in winners standing on same ranking, an automated draw will be conducted to select the winner.
|3rd||Samsung Galaxy Watch 3|
|5th-7th||Ball + bags + water bottle from Decathlon|
|8th-10th||Sports Bag telecom + ball from Decathlon|
- Winners and participants verification
- There will be 10 winners for the competition based on points mechanism described in sections 3.3 and 3.4 and each winner will be entitled to one prize.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or by mobile phone number after the tournament is over.
- The winners must respond to MT within thirty (30) days of notification to claim their prizes. If the winners do no respond within 30 days, they will not be entitled to the prizes.
- The prizes is not transferrable to any other person.
- No part of the prizes can be exchanged for cash or any other prizes.
- At the request of MT, the winner of the prize will cooperate in the promotional activities to the extent that can be reasonably expected of them, including publicity. For cooperating with these promotional activities no financial compensation will be paid.
- If an advertised prize is not available, MT reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- It is each participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are correctly entered and are up to date.
- If MT believes that a user breaches or may breach any of these Terms then MT, at its sole discretion, will not consider the participation of that specific user.
- MT may refuse to consider the registration of any user where it deems to have been submitted via any form of computer programming or automatically generated entries.
- MT may, at its sole discretion, disqualify all registration from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these Terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Except in the case of its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, MT, its subsidiaries, agents and employees exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant football fixtures beyond MT’s reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the website and mobile App;
- for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this competition, including (but not limited to) any failure of the computer system or other equipment to determine winners in accordance with these Terms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes;
- network computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay in the registration process; or
- damages caused by the provision of third party content, such as infringement of copyright or other rights of third parties
- These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Mauritius.
- If for any reason any aspect of this App and/or prediction competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of MT which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, MT may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the App and the associated competition.
- MT may, in circumstances beyond their control, terminate, modify or suspend the App and the associated competition.
- The possible invalidity of one or more provisions of these Terms shall not invalidate the remaining provisions.
- Registration to the website and mobile application for my.t Euromania App is free of charges.
Please note: Apple Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competitions/contest run in the mobile Apps.